Saturday 30 January 2010

Where did January GO!!!!

Well I dont believe how fast this month has gone, only seems 2 minutes since Christmas. We have had a mix of weather here in Spain, lots of bright sunny days but quite a lot of rain, so I have managed to get in to my craft room a bit more.  I have managed to do all the  weekly challenges for January set by teams on UKS.  I really enjoy these each week and they motivate me to do some scrapping but, most of all to use my never ending supply of paper!!!

Week 1 - Challenge set by BeckyG1 - LO using her sketch , use a celebration photo and ribbon. I chose photos of my dear Brothers wedding in 2008.

Week 2 - Challenge set by Twilight Addicts, the theme was "forbidden fruit" for this LO I chose a photo of me enjoying a strawberry ice cream, I can never decide on what flavour so I have to have a bit of everything, you also had to put ribbon with blossoms or bling on your LO.

Week 3 - Challenge set by Missusem - A piece of History, for this challenge  you had to create a LO, using an old photo,  I used a photo of me and my brother from 1974 on a visit to Santas grotto, I am only 12 and my baby brother was 4. I love this photo because I do not have many photos of the two of us.

Week 4 - Challenge set by Dawnhallybone - LO using a sketch, I chose a sketch from Twisted sketches, a photo something other than a person, use journalling, ribbon and bling. The photo I chose was of one of my dogs who adopted us, Chico was an abandoned dog in our village and now he has found a loving home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment