Monday 3 October 2011

MY CREATIVE SKETCHES

If you have not already checked out MY CREATIVE SKETCHES blog, go and check it out. They have some amazing challenges and the design team is so inspirational, also they have some fabulous prizes, got to be in it to win it.



Here is my Layout from the sketch and a few close ups using the beautfiul papers My Minds Eye, love these papers. The photo is of my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Charlie who is no longer with us, he died suddenly in August 2008, he was my baby and only 7 years old, miss him so much.




Hope you like my Layout and many thanks for taking the time to look at my blog.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page...I love the colors!! Thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol :) It was so great to meet up with you again at Scrapstars, I had such a lovely weekend. I hope you had a good journey back on Thursday.
    Gorgeous page, I love your punched border and flower cluster. So pleased you have joined in the challenge.
    Take care
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours and all the embellishments. Its a wonderful layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol this is gorgeous, so much intricate detail and embellishments have been added, its just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic work on this page, love it!!

    thanks for playing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know how I missed this. Must keep up with blog hopping a bit more :)It's a gorgeous page Carol and I love that paper.

    ReplyDelete