Thursday 3 December 2009

UKS Cybercrop Classes

The cybercrop classes started and first up was a class designed by Rachel Millington, "Twister & Shout" this was such a fun class to do rolling paper, sewing fabric. The layout I did I used a black & white photo of my  niece Sophie. This is my layout.


Over the Rainbow was the second class this was another fun class which I liked the designer was Ifa, this layout was using ribbon of which I have lots, so had no trouble finding a rainbow of colours. The photo I used in this layout was of my precious Charlie who died suddenly last year at the tender age of 7.(Bless you my dear Charlie) words cannot say how much we miss you.

Saturday came so quick I was scrapping in my sleep!!!
It was time for more classes and challenges, the next class I did was "The Lollipop guild" this class was designed by Michelle Jackson-Mogford, there was plenty of cutting ripping and inking and I loved this one. The photo I used was of my two dogs, Albie and Travis, we had only just got Albie from England as a puppy 3months old and he looks so tiny.



My next class was a class designed by Shimelle Laine, "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain" another great class, the layout is of my  niece Ruby who is only 6months old.

Sundays classes there was 2 more classes and lots more challenges and I only managed to do 1 class, this class was a beautiful class and the one I must say was my favourite of the weekend. The class designer was Annette West, it was a book using the bind it all machine. "Witch way Home".








No comments:

Post a Comment