Thursday 3 December 2009

UKS Wicked Cybercrop



This cybercrop took place the weekend of 13th to 15th November, on UKS this was my first experience of a cybercrop and did not know what to expect.  The theme was the Wizard of Oz celebrating its 70th year. It was truly a fantastic weekend ,I was a member of the TIN MEN team, it was such a great weekend chatting and making new friends and most of all did some scrapping.


Before it all kicked off each team member could purchase a mystery kit for the cybercrop.It was from Sarah's cards and you were only allowed to use what was in the kit with a few exclusions, black and white card stock and pens, from this I made the above LO of my darling Grandson PJ in Florida meeting Buzz and also a mini book.

We also had a pre crop challenge "Home is where the heart is" the challenge was a layout single or double,
What is it that makes "HOME" for you? Of course home to me will always be where my adorable dogs are.

This is my layout with my adorable two dogs Albie and Travis peeping out of the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment