Wednesday 21 April 2010

Cyber Crop Alert!!!!

Great news, UKS have announced there is going to be one, the weekend of 23rd April until 25th April.
The theme this time is Monopoly  the board game, a game I used to play many a time as a child and still love
playing the game now.  You register for the cyber crop and your are placed in a team, I'm in team Cars.  The idea of the weekend is to have fun, enjoy scrapping and make use of all that lovely stash we have sitting looking pretty in our craft rooms. We was set a pre crop challenge, this is my pre crop challenge.
 
The weekend kicked off the Friday evening with classes and challenges, hope you enjoy looking at my Layouts from my weekend of scrapping fun.

This was a class by designer:  Sarah Palmer, the technique was using paint  & alpha stickers.
This Layout is a photo of my beloved Charlie, who is no longer with us.
This Class was by designer Angie Woolfall, in this class you had to freehand cut the frames, took me a little bit out of my comfort zone as I am used to using my cricut machine now, the photo is of me taken with a European owl, he was so gorgeous and so gentle.
This class was by designer: Sarah Youde, really enjoyed doing this one as I love sewing on my Layouts.
The photos are of my puppy Albie who adores ripping and tearing paper, so he has been banned from my scraproom.  
Class Designer: Beckie Dreyer, this class was to use glimmer mists or something similar, I have had a couple of these bottles in my craft room for a long time, never knowing what to do with them, so really enjoyed this class,I sprayed with the glimmer mist over a stencil to produce this background effect, I think it looks great and so pleased with it.  The photo is of me in my garden with my 2 boys, Albie and Travis.  










These Layouts are challenges from the weekend, first challenge to inclued some kind of vine on your LO, my second challenge of the weekend was to include, metal, sewing &  something that moves, made this spinner to reveal journalling.

No comments:

Post a Comment